The www.sdos.es website (hereinafter, the website) is owned by SDOS - SERVICIOS DE DESARROLLO ORIENTADO A SOLUCIONES S.L. (hereinafter, SDOS).
Corporate address: Luis Fuentes Bejarano, 60, Edificio Nudo Norte, primera planta. 41020 – Seville, Spain
Tax ID: B-91732826
Telephone: 955 114 933
Accessing the website
Using the website
As a user (namely, anyone who accesses the website):
- You acknowledge and accept that you are accessing and using the website freely and knowingly under your own responsibility.
- You undertake not to make any comments and/or post any content, whether yours or pertaining to a third party, that is unlawful, violent, pornographic, racist and/or degrading, or that proves inappropriate or irrelevant to the SDOS business.
- You undertake not to act in any way that might harm, render useless and/or overload the website or that might somehow prevent it from working and functioning normally.
Maintaining the website
Keeping the website updated and fully functioning is a priority objective for SDOS. Nevertheless:
- We cannot guarantee that the website will be available or open at all times, nor can we ensure that there are no errors in its content or that the content is always up-to-date.
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access, good visualisation, downloadability or usability of the content on the website, as this may be impeded, hindered or interrupted due to factors beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to alter the image, layout and/or location of the website at any time, as well as its content and the conditions required to access same.
Owned by SDOS:
- We take no responsibility for the information and/or content housed on third‑party portals or websites that are accessible from our website or that lead to the website through links, hyperlinks or the like.
- We take no responsibility for the opinions expressed by users on the website.
- We take no responsibility for any damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by interferences, interruptions, faults, omissions, telephone malfunctions, delays, blockages or disconnections in the electronic system due to deficiencies, overloads or errors in telecommunication lines or due to any other circumstances beyond our control.
- We take no responsibility for any illegitimate interferences involving the use of computer viruses or other malware, the undue use of the website by the user, security breaches caused by incorrect browser behaviour or using incorrect versions thereof.
- We guarantee that the third-party content included as a part of the services provided through the website will be shown as-is, with the provider being responsible for the veracity, legitimacy and viability thereof.
Intellectual and industrial property
All trade names, brands, distinctive signs, logos and symbols on the website belong to SDOS subject to licences for the use thereof.
SDOS also holds all rights concerning the graphic design of the website, its menus, browsing buttons, HTML code, copy, graphics and any other content on the website.
Any unauthorised use of the content of the website and any damages concerning intellectual and/or industrial property owned by SDOS will entail the corresponding legal action and liabilities.
SDOS may authorise the reproduction of images and/or content on the website when a request for the reproduction thereof is sent to the email address email@example.com and express permission is granted. The same procedure will apply to authorise the placement of links or hyperlinks on other websites leading to the SDOS website.
In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation number 2016/679, you are hereby advised that your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To correctly carry out the services we offer.
- To manage our services, including reminders, technical notifications, updates, security alerts and support messages.
- To send commercial correspondence with information on our products and services.
- To improve services by studying user behaviour. To adjust your cookie settings, follow the instructions given in the Cookies Policy.
- To prevent abuse and fraud involving our services (such as fraudulent behaviour, denial-of-service attacks, spamming, etc.).
- To transfer data to public organisations and authorities when required to do so pursuant to legal provisions and regulations.
At SDOS we have put in place the necessary security measures and technical means to prevent information from being lost, misused or accessed without authorisation.
Your data will be retained only for as long as necessary and for the purposes for which they were gathered. Therefore, they will be stored in such a way as to identify the data holders for no longer than necessary to fulfil personal data processing purposes.
You are entitled to receive confirmation if your personal data are processed. You are also entitled to access your personal data and to seek the amendment of any imprecise data, where applicable, or to seek the deletion thereof, for instance, when said data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were gathered.
You are entitled to exercise the right to the portability of your data and to withdraw the consent you have provided at any given time, which will not affect the legitimacy of any processing carried out prior to said withdrawal based on your consent.
To exercise your data protection rights, contact:
SERVICIOS DE DESARROLLO ORIENTADO A SOLUCIONES S.L. (SDOS)
Calle Luis Fuentes Bejarano nº 60, 1º Planta. 41020 Seville. Spain
Tax ID: B-91732826
It is important to provide as much information as possible in your request, including your full name and the email address used in your account or in the portal to which your request relates.
Lastly, please note that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and any other competent public authorities if you wish to make any claims regarding the processing of your personal data.
Cookies are involved in an automatic process to gather information regarding the user's specific preferences, enabling the website to recognise them as a recurrent user and to customise their experience for faster, better browsing.
At SDOS, we use the following types of cookies:
- Proprietary cookies. Lasting only while the session is active on the website, these cookies allow users to browse the website and use the various options enabled.
- Third-party cookies. We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyse user behaviour during the amount of time established by Google for that purpose.
As a user, you can adjust your settings to either accept or reject cookies by default and/or to be notified every time a cookie is received and decide whether or not to allow that cookie into your device. As a user, you can also choose which cookies you want to operate on this website at any given time and can choose different settings for different browsers.
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_EN
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
These general terms and conditions on website access and use are governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation. Any controversies between SDOS and the users of the website will be settled by the courts of the city of Seville, in which case the parties will relinquish their own jurisdiction.
Latest review: 14 November 2018